Welcome to Pirate’s Play, Party and Laser Centre
Pirate’s is the No.1 Nottingham play centre, fun for all the family from babies to 11 year olds!
We are currently closed in accordance to local and national coronavirus restrictions.
Update 08/03/2021: Read our reopening plans and provisionally book your party here.
LOOKING for the ultimate family gift this Christmas?
Bursting with fantastic family fun no matter the weather all year round, a Digital Gift Voucher for Pirate’s Play Centre is the ultimate gift!
Opening Times / Session Times
All bookings within the centre will be limited to 1 household or support bubble, with a maximum of 6 people allowed per booking. Different households / bubbles will not be allowed mix or sit at the same table.
• Under 6 months: £1
• 6 months – 3 years: £3.95
• 4 years and over: £4.95
• Adult: £1 each
Please note a 50pence booking fee is applied to all bookings.
Discounted entry, such as childminder discount and twin discounts are not valid at this time. However, this is something we will be reviewing over the coming weeks. We just want to add that as a business it was a tough decision but in order to fight for survival during our reopening launch, discounts have temporarily been suspended. We look forward to reintroducing them in the not so distant future and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
• All bookings will be limited to 1 household or support bubble, with no more than 6 people per booking. You cannot join another household or support bubble during your visit. Please do not be offended if we ask you during your visit to ensure we comply with this law.
• You must not enter the play centre if you or anyone else on your booking are showing symptoms of coronavirus, have had a positive coronavirus test result and/or if you have visited countries which are subject to self-isolation on your return. More details on this can be found on the government website. https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/coronavirus-covid-19-list-of-guidance
• You MUST sanitise your hands prior to entry, on entry to the play frame and throughout your visit. We have hand sanitiser in then centre but it is advised you bring your own also. Hand sanitiser does not replace good hang hygiene, please follow the Government guidelines on washing hands regularly for 20 seconds with soap and water, especially before eating and drinking.
• Tables, chairs and other furniture must not be moved together as we need to maintain the social distancing set out within the building. The layout and table set up has been created to ensure we adhere to social distancing guidelines.
• Anyone over the age of 11 MUST wear a Face mask AT ALL TIMES, unless you are eating or drinking.
• If you arrive ahead of the session start time, please observe the social distance queuing outside the building. Do not try to enter the building, as we will be cleaning, and it may not be safe for you to enter.We have increased our cleaning regimes to cover all areas of the centre (play area, toilets, seating areas, serving are and kitchens). We are complying with the latest information and using industrial products to clean our centre with.
• You MUST leave when the session has ended as we need to sanitise ready for the next session. You should clear your table of any waste that can go in the bin in the bins provided. Tables may not be cleared until the end of your session to ensure out team members do not come into contact with you frequently.
• If you wish to order food, please do so promptly on arriving. At peak times our café may has lots of orders, ordering early ensures you have time for food and playing.
• Please do not consume your own food or drinks whilst visiting us. You will be asked to put these away. We appreciate you supporting your local business and ensures we can operate for years to come for your family. It also a hygiene and safety rule that no food other than that purchased on the premises can be consumed.
• Government guidelines request parents accompany their children on the play frame so that the follow the one way system, and to ensure social distancing is in place.
• Please adhere to social distancing at all times whilst visiting.
• Please make sure everyone wanting to play on the frames is wearing socks.
• Please monitor your children in all areas of the centre, and the toilets to ensure theirs and others safety. Toilets must only be used by 1 person, 1 family or 1 bubble at a time. Ensure you wash your hands per Government guidance.
• We are currently operating a reduced menu. Card payments have a minimum £5 spend. Where possible please use contactless, Apple Pay or similar. Cash is accepted.
• Baby toys are reduced and only contain items that we can sanitise after each session.
• Your details will be kept for 21 days for the purpose of track and trace. The new NHS Track and Trace QR code will also be available to scan, we recommend you use this.
• We are very customer focussed and ask that you please work with us. Talk to us about any helpful suggestions you might have to improve the customer experience.
• If you are displaying signs of COVID19 prior to your visit please stay home. If you develop signs of COVID19 at any time during your stay please alert the duty manager.
• If you find out that you have Coronavirus and you have visited us please get in touch. It is also your responsibly to contact the Track and Trace service.
• Please observe our Rules of Play which are displayed on our website and inside the centre.
Online Booking Terms
• The following definitions shall apply in these Terms:“us/the play centre/we“: Pirates Play, Party and Laser Centre. “terms”: terms and conditions you agree to below before purchasing a ticket/session with us.
• By purchasing or using a ticket, you agree to comply with these terms.
• We have the right to vary these terms at any time without prior notice.
• At all times whilst visiting the play centre you must comply with all reasonable instructions given to you by the centre’s staff.
• Everyone visiting MUST have a ticket. Including all adults, babies and children. This ensure we can continue to operate under incredibly strict capacity limits. Currently operating at 40%.
• You shall take all reasonable steps, taking into account any medical conditions or any other relevant factors, to ensure your own safety.
• You acknowledge and agree that when we process your ticket order we may collect and retain information about you in order to comply with Track and Trace.
• A printed or electronic copy of your booking confirmation MUST be bought with you to gain entry. This ensures a speedy entry and will not eat into your play time.
• If you arrive after the start time of your play session, we cannot provide any additional time. The time you are booking is the start time of your session.
• If you need to cancel your booking, we do not offer a refund. Bookings are none refundable or transferable in any case.
• Temperature checks are in operation for all staff and visitors upon entry to the centre.
• Please check website for full opening days and times, these can vary and be made last minute.
• By continuing with this booking, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
Digital Gift Voucher Terms
• Digital Gift Vouchers can be redeemed against play sessions, packages and birthday parties.
• Digital Gift Vouchers expiry is 2 years from purchase. No extension will be made to this date.
• Digital Gift Vouchers can be used at Pirate’s Play Centre, Notts and further new centres that come under the First Choice Play Centre’s Ltd brands.