£295.00 for up to 25 people, £10.00pp thereafter
Lights out, music on, it’s time to party! Once the kids have left the building, we launch our Adult Parties for over 18’s only.
Our party hosts lead the games as you play on our three storey structure and bouncy slides!
To secure your booking a non refundable deposit is required of £50.00, the balance is due 7 days before your party date. Add Laser Tag for £35.00 for the whole party.
What happens on the night:
– The lead booker arrives just before party time (7.30pm) to hand over the guest list.
– At this stage if you have created your own playlist you can log into Spotify or Amazon Prime music via the iPad we have. Create a playlist that runs for 2 hours with a mix of your favourite songs, we’ll hit shuffle and turn the volume up!
– We have free parking outside the centre, please respect our neighbours and use the designated car parking. Strictly no parking on the street. A popular and great option is to arrive by minibus or public transport. Check out Nottingham City Transport for more info www.nctx.co.uk
– Official party start time, your guests will arrive and we will tick them off the guest list.
– We ask that all attendees sit on the designated set up tables whilst others arrive. Once all your guests have arrived, our team will explain how the evening runs, go through the rules and ask all guests to sign the waiver form.
– ALL guests must be 18 years+, ID may be required.
– We promote the nights as a fun and sociable get together, you are permitted to bring your own alcohol, HOWEVER at all times attendees must be aware of their surroundings. We strongly encourage no prior drinking to arrival – our team has the authority to refuse entry before and during the party. Those deemed heavily intoxicated will be asked to leave the centre without compensation/refund or asked to not partake in playing.
– We take safety seriously, any guests caught breaking the rules will be asked to leave without compensation/reimbursement. Respect our team like they respect you.
– We have a designated smoking area outside the centre, we like our neighbours and want to keep it that way, please keep noise to a minimum whilst outside. We are a smoke free zone including the use of E-cigarettes indoors.
You can dictate and run the evening how you wish, however we think after you’ve all had a chat, explored the play area and settled in that it’s great fun to play some games. We can run games such as shot relay and tag rugby. Want to play different games? Go ahead!
If you have added the option of Laser Tag (+£35), we will set this up and brief you on how to play, there is no limit to the amount of Laser Games you can play. If you want more party games please ask our team.
You are allowed to BYOB (bring your own booze), snacks and nibbles, however no food & drink can be taken into the play area. Drinks that come in glass bottles must be decanted into plastic cups or jugs. We recommend you bring disposable cups for your guests to use. Please help us recycle and use the recycling bins provided.
We always have someone on had to sell Slush and light snacks. Want hot food/catering? We can have our kitchen open by prior arrangement for food such as burgers, chips, hot dogs and sharing platters (cheese dippers, chicken goujons and wedges) please ask in advance for our cafe facilities.
Party ends at 21:30 prompt, please respect our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum when exiting. We recommend pre-booking Ubers and taxis as we cannot have loitering and noise outside the venue.
As the group organiser you will be held responsible for the actions and behaviour of all attendees of the party. This includes but is not limited to damages, outstanding payments and anti-social behaviour. Please refer to our terms & conditions in the confirmation email and on our website.
Do you want to party like a child again?
Call us to book or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.