£19 per child, min 10 children
Our fun and friendly Teddy Tastic Parties are one of the most popular choices for younger children who want to build a bear and make a friend for life!
In our 2 hour slot, all birthday guests get to explore our soft play structure, build a bear workshop and enjoy food.
Our friendly party hosts will take you through your party and guide your Teddy Tastic Party from start to finish!
Choose from a selection of different bears each 16″ in height. You will receive a certificate for each child and heart for each bear. The child makes a wish and places the heart inside the bear. Outfits for the bears are available to purchase too, with the birthday child able to choose their outfit for FREE!
2 hour party and includes a party host, jugs of juice, cold food (upgrade to hot food for £2pp) and 1 free return pass for the birthday child.
– Hand us your guest list before the party (5-10 mins before).
– We reserve seating in the main area for adults whilst children play.
– On arrival we ask each child what they would like to eat (see hot and cold food options below).
– We welcome children into the party room for food, jelly & ice cream and to sing happy birthday with the cake you provide.
– You have sole use of the party room for 30 minutes.
– The party room is loosely pirate themed, you are welcome to bring light decorations (such as a balloon or banner), however decorations must be able to be put up and taken down within these 30 minutes.
The remaining 30 minutes is dictated by your party package:
– Pirate Party: 30 minutes of play
– Disco Party: 30 minutes in the disco room (upstairs)
– Laser Party: 30 minutes of laser on the play area
– Teddy Tastic Party: 30 minutes to create your bears (upstairs)
– Sand Art Party: 30 minutes to create your funky art
– VIP Catered Private Hire: 30 minutes to play or disco
Cold food option is a sandwich meal with crisps, fruit & vegetable sticks and jelly & ice cream pudding. Sandwiches are chosen on arrival by each child: ham, cheese spread, jam or chocolate spread.
Hot food option is a hot meal with fruit & veg sticks and jelly & ice cream pudding. Hot meals are chosen on arrival by each child: half jacket with a choice of filling or nuggets, sausages, hot dogs, veggie alternatives or fish fingers all served with fries.
Deposits are none refundable or transferable (£50). The party balance is required to be paid 48 hours prior to the party.
What to bring on the day:
– Your guest list.
– Your party bags (if not ordered from the play centre).
– Your birthday cake & candles.
Socks MUST be worn at all times! It is recommended that children wear long sleeves and full-length trousers, as the slide can cause friction burns! Nylon (tracksuits and football shirts) is particularly prone to burns and scorch marks.
Adult ratio: 4 free adults for the birthday child, 1 free adult for invited children.
Additional adults are charged at the standard rate. Please ask siblings to book online where possible to avoid disappointment.
No food & drinks can be brought into the centre (except Birthday Cake to sing Happy Birthday). After singing Happy Birthday the birthday cake is cut up and wrapped to take home, sorry you cannot eat the cake within the centre.
– Face painting £40 for 15 children (£2pp thereafter)
– Mascot visit for 15 mins £20
– Upgrade from cold food to hot food £2pp
– Party Bags £2pp
How do I book? Call us to book with a £50 non-refundable deposit, phone lines open during business opening hours.